Diploma in Public Health
To develop Public Health Professionals
- For handling Administrative & Management Functions at various levels of Health Care Delivery System in India.
- For Planning Implementation & Management of all Public Health Programs including National Health Programs in India.
- For Control & Management of Health Care Delivery System, Health Care Organization & Health Sector Reforms in India.
- To Control & Manage the emerging Public Health threats in India.
- Acquiring managerial / leadership skill in the area of human resource, material and other resource management.
- Developing scientific knowledge & skill with attitude for continued learning with latest advances in the field of public health.
Two year full time Post-graduate Diploma, Recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI).
M.B.B.S. having one year continuous rotational intern-ship training in any Medical College recognized by MCI.
10 (ten) [Reservation for SC, ST & OBC applicable as per rule]
The seats are divided equally into two parts, All India Quota and the State (West Bengal) Quota. Selection for the All India Quota/Seats is made on the basis of merit determined by a centralized entrance test held at the national level. For the State Quota a separate entrance test is conducted by West Bengal University of Health Sciences, as per guidelines of MCI.
At present PG students both degree & diploma courses, affiliated to WBUHS: 1st Year: Rs.65,000.00 (approx.) per month, 2nd Year: Rs.66,000.00 (approx.) per month.
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS).