Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management(PGDPHM)
One year Post-Graduate Diploma
1. Candidates working with the central, state, or local governments with at least three years of experience in health sector. Applicants should be MBBS/ BDS/AYUSH graduates or should have passed
B.Sc in nursing /health science/ natural science or bachelors of occupational therapy /physiotherapy or MA in Social Sciences or an equivalent qualification.
2. Nursing staff, municipal corporation officers and other professionals working in health related organizations may also be considered for nominations.
3. Upper age limit may be kept as 50 years at the time of applying.
4. Willingness to serve in Public Health Position after successful completion of the course. Candidates likely to be appointed as BMO/DPM/ DHO/Dy. CMO/CMHO Civil surgeon should be given preference.
5. No other restriction should be imposed on the applicants- except bond to serve in the Govt after the course .
35 from the states of West Bengal, Sikkim, Tripura, Assam and Andaman & Nicobar Islands. [Reservation for SC, ST & OBC applicable as per rule]
Nominated by State governments of West Bengal, Sikkim, Tripura, Assam and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
The Course fee is 2.75 Lakhs per candidate (as per Letter no. D.O. No.P.12020/1/2013 No.P.12020/1/13 -NRHM IV dtd. 15th January 2014). The fee is to be paid By DD Payable to â€œThe DIRECTOR , AIIH&PH, Kolkataâ€.
West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS).