- How empowered are the women? : A cross-sectional study in a slum area of Kolkata by Pal J, Dasgupta A, and Prabhakar R published in Indian journal of maternal and child health apr – dec; 2015,17(2)
- Quantification of Perception Status of Hand Washing Practice Among School Children In A Rural Area of West Bengal by Dhiraj Biswas1 , Sanjay kr Sahoo , Aparajita Dasgupta , PS Preeti , Amitava kumar, and Sudipta Das Published in scholars journal of applied medical sciences (sjams) issn 2320-6691 (online) sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2015; 3(4a):1683-1687
- Does India need Life Skill Education at all? by Kaushik Sarkar , Aparajita Dasgupta, and Mukti Pada Sinha published in Int. J. Preven. Curat. Comm. Med. Vol 1, no 2 (2015):38-40
- Domestic Violence and its Determinants: A cross‐sectional study among nwomen in a slum of Kolkata, West Bengal by Aparajita Dasgupta , PS reeti, Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo³, Dhiraj Biswas,, Amitava Kumar, and Madhureema Das published in Indian journal of community health , vol 27, issue no. Jul – Sep 2015
- Which is More Accurate in Measuring the Blood Pressure? A Digital or an Aneroid Sphygmomanometer by Bhaskar Shahbabu1 , Aparajita Dasgupta , and Kaushik Sarkar , Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo4 published in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 Mar, Vol-10(3): LC11-LC14
- Domestic unintentional injury of 1 to 5-year-old children in a rural area of West Bengal, India: a community-based study by Sitikantha Banerjee, Bobby Paul, Aparajita Dasgupta and Kajari Bandyopadhyay published in Tanzania Journal of Health Research Volume 18, Number 3, July 2016
- Effectiveness of a Training Programme on Knowledge of Breast Cancer among ASHAs in a Rural Block of West Bengal by Dr. Kajari Bandyopadhyay, and Dr. Lina Bandyopadhyay.
Note: This study was awarded with the FIRST PRIZE in ‘Prof. Ranadeb Biswas memorial poster’ section at the 32nd IAPSMCON- WB chapter held on 4th June, 2016
- Domestic Unintentional Injury of 1 to 5 year old Children in a Rural area of West Bengal: A Community based Study by Dr. Sitikantha Banerjee, Dr. Bobby Paul.
Note: This study was awarded with the THIRD PRIZE in ‘Prof. Ranadeb Biswas memorial poster’ section at the 32nd IAPSMCON- WB chapter held on 4th June, 2016
- A Study on Sexual Behaviour and STIs in a high risk population of Kolkta by Dr. Kajari Bandyopadhyay, Prof. Aparajita Dasgupta, Dr. Smarajit Jana, and Dr. Dipendra Narayan Goswami
Note: This study was awarded with THIRD prize among Oral paper presentations in ‘Young Scientists Session’ at 6th International CME of Society of Tropical Medicine and Infectious Diseases of India (STMIDI) held on 5th June, 2016