DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF HYGIENE AND PUBLIC HEALTH 110, C.R. AVENEUE, KOLKATA 7000 73
NOTICE FOR SHORT TRAINING COURSE
Title: Training on “Social and Behaviour Change Communication for Health Promotion and Education”
Eligibility:Participants should be Public Health Professional involved in Health promotion and Education, teaching in community Medicine, Public Health,Nursing professional/ PGTs in Community Medicine.
Number of Participants: 20
Duration of the training: 3 days
Proposed to be conducted: 24th to 26th September, 2019
Venue: Department of Health Promotion & Education, AIIH & PH
- SBCC –Concept, Principle and characteristics
- Understanding the Situation and needs assessment for SBCC- People Analysis, Context Analysis, Formative Research Gaps
- Designing of SBCC- Communication Strategy Overview, Audience Segments, Priorities, and Profiles, Barriers and Facilitators to Change, Communication Objectives, Strategic Approach and Positioning, Channel, Activity, and Material Mix
- Testing of SBCC- Effective Messages, Drafting and Reviewing Materials, Concept Testing, Pretesting, and Field Testing
- Implementing and Monitoring- Overview of Implementation Plans, Planning Activities in National health programs.
- Considerations for Implementation of SBCC Programs, Monitoring SBCC Campaigns in National health programs.
- Evaluating SBCC in National health programs.
Download application Form: ⇒ Please Click Here
Last Date of Application: 15 September, 2019
Filled up applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.: Dr. C.S Taklikar- 9230278846