Admission to Diploma in Health Statistics (DHS) , 2016
Notice for Admission to DHS, 2016
[West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata]
Admission in Diploma in Health Statistics (DHS) Course at All India Institute of Hygiene & Public Health (AIIH&PH), Kolkata for the Session 2016-17
Applications are invited for admission in Diploma in Health Statistics (DHS) course at AIIH&PH, Kolkata under the affiliation of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata as per following criteria.
Graduation in any discipline from any Recognized University having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at Higher Secondary (10+2) level.
Application for admission
Candidates seeking admission to Diploma in Health Statistics (DHS) are required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format to the Controller of Examination, West Bengal University of Health Sciences, DD-36, Salt Lake, Sector-I, Kolkata 700064 by registered post or speed post or through hand delivery.
The last date of Submission of application
The application should reach WBUHS on or before 08.07.2016 with the prescribed fee.
The application fee is Rs.3000/-. The fee is to be submitted either through a Demand Draft or a Pay Order issued in favour of “The West Bengal University of Health Sciences” and payable at Kolkata.
The admission test, if necessary, will be conducted by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences on 17.07.2016. It will be an objective test based on multiple choices. The questions will be based on class XII standard mathematics/statistics syllabus. The result will be declared on or before 02.08.2016.
Each student admitted to this course would receive a monthly stipend of Rs.7500/- per month.
No. of Seats: 8 (Eight) [Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/etc., as per rule]
- For any other details, please contact, http://aiihph.gov.in/ or 9230256080, 9432306337, 8902496047.
- Application Form is available on the next page.
Controller of Examinations, WBUHS, Kolkata
[Course: Diploma in Health Statistics]
- Name (in full):
- Father’s Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Contact Details:
(b) Mobile No.: (c) e-mail:
- Permanent Address:
9. Category (Schedule Tribe/Schedule Cast/ OBC/Others) *:
10. Educational Qualifications (Qualifying Exam Only) *:
|Name of the qualifying Examination||Name of the Institution||Name of Board/University||% Marks/Scores Obtained|
* Please enclose necessary certificates/mark sheets/etc..
Details of the Demand Draft /Pay Order:
(a) Name of the Bank:
(b) Name of the Branch:
(c) DD No./Pay Order No.:
(d) Date of issue of DD/Pay Order:
Signature of the applicant with date
Admission to Non-Medical Courses (DHS, DHP&E, Dip_Diet, and M.Sc.(Applied Nutrition)
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) is going to invite applications in the third week of June, 2016 for admission in for Non-Medical Courses, viz., Diploma in Health Statistics (DHS) Diploma in Health Promotion and Education (DHP&E), Diploma in Dietetics (Dip_Diet), and M.Sc. (Applied Nutrition) in AIIH&PH, Kolkata. The courses carry stipend of Rs.7500/- per month. For details, please see http://www.wbuhsexams.in/ after the notification by WBUHS.
MVPH 2016-18 Admission Notice
Applications are invited from intending candidates for admission to the Master of Veterinary Public Health (MVPH) course affiliated to the University of Calcutta for the session 2016-18.
The last date of receipt of completed application forms at the institute is 1st June, 2016.
For details of the course, please CLICK HERE.
To download the Application Form, please CLICK HERE.
Session Starting 2015
Admission Notice for DHPE/Dip-Diet/DHS
WBUHS has invited application for admission in the following one year diploma courses of AIIH&PH:
Diploma in Health Promotion and Education (D.H.P.&E),
Diploma in Dietetics (Dip-Diet), and
Diploma in Health Statistics(D.H.S),
Two years Degree Course of M.Sc. in Applied Nutrition
The Diploma Courses are supported by a stipend of Rs.7500/- per month. Please see http://www.wbuhsexams.in/ for admission and other details.
General information about different courses.
- The Institute runs a set of courses for medical graduates and another set of courses for non-medical graduates.
- The courses for the medical students include MD(Community Medicine), Diploma in Public Health (DPH), Diploma in Maternal and Child Welfare (DMCW), etc.
- The courses for non-medical graduates include Diploma in Health Promotion and Education, Diploma in Dietetics, Diploma in Health Statistics, etc.
- Handsome Stipend are paid in all the courses. For non-medical PG Courses, it is Rs.7500/- per month and for medical PG Courses it is as per residency scheme.
- Please keep watching this space for further information. Also see the following websites http://www.wbuhs.ac.in/; http://www.thewbuhs.org/; and http://www.wbuhsexams.in/ for admission and other details.