Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Diploma in Health Promotion & Education(DHPE), Diploma in Health Statistics(DHS) and Diploma in Dietetics(Dip-Diet) affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata.
The last date of receipt of completed application forms at the institute is 16th June, 2017(05.00pm).
Details of the Notice for Admission:
- For DHPE Course- PLEASE CLICK HERE
- For DHS Course – PLEASE CLICK HERE
- For Dip-Diet Course – PLEASE CLICK HERE
To download the Application Form: PLEASE CLICK HERE.
For further details Please contact:
(1) For Diploma in Health Promotion & Education(DHPE): – (033)2257 3558 or 2241 2860/3831-Extn. – 225
(2) For Diploma in Health Statistics (DHS): +919432579624 or 2241 2860/3831-Extn. – 225
(3) For Diploma in Dietetics (Dip. Diet): (033)2235 9548 or 2241 2860/3831-Extn. – 225
MVPH 2016-18 Admission Notice
Applications are invited from intending candidates for admission to the Master of Veterinary Public Health (MVPH) course affiliated to the University of Calcutta for the session 2016-18.
The last date of receipt of completed application forms at the institute is 1st June, 2016.
For details of the course, please CLICK HERE.
To download the Application Form, please CLICK HERE.
Two years Degree Course of M.Sc. in Applied Nutrition
The Diploma Courses are supported by a stipend of Rs.7500/- per month. Please see http://www.wbuhsexams.in/ for admission and other details.
General information about different courses.
- The Institute runs a set of courses for medical graduates and another set of courses for non-medical graduates.
- The courses for the medical students include MD(Community Medicine), Diploma in Public Health (DPH), Diploma in Maternal and Child Welfare (DMCW), etc.
- The courses for non-medical graduates include Diploma in Health Promotion and Education, Diploma in Dietetics, Diploma in Health Statistics, etc.
- Handsome Stipend are paid in all the courses. For non-medical PG Courses, it is Rs.7500/- per month and for medical PG Courses it is as per residency scheme.
- Please keep watching this space for further information. Also see the following websites http://www.wbuhs.ac.in/; http://www.thewbuhs.org/; and http://www.wbuhsexams.in/ for admission and other details.