Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management
One year Post-Graduate Diploma
The eligibility ctiteria for nominations (as per Letter no. D.O. No.P.12020/1/2013 No.P.12020/1/13 -NRHM IV dtd. 15th January 2014) are as follows:
- Candidates working with the central, state, or local governments with at least three years of experience in health sector. Applicants should be MBBS/ BDS/AYUSH graduates or should have passed B.Sc in nursing /health science/ natural science or bachelors of occupational therapy /physiotherapy or MA in Social Sciences or an equivalent qualification.
- Nursing staff, municipal corporation officers and other professionals working in health related organizations may also be considered for nominations.
- Upper age limit may be kept as 50 years at the time of applying.
- Willingness to serve in Public Health Position after successful completion of the course. Candidates likely to be appointed as BMO/DPM/ DHO/Dy. CMO/CMHO Civil surgeon should be given preference.
- No other restriction should be imposed on the applicants- except bond to serve in the Govt after the course .
35 from the states of West Bengal, Sikkim, Tripura, Assam and Andaman & Nicobar Islands. [Reservation for SC, ST & OBC applicable as per rule]
Nominated by State governments of West Bengal, Sikkim, Tripura, Assam and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
The Course fee is 2.75 Lakhs per candidate (as per Letter no. D.O. No.P.12020/1/2013 No.P.12020/1/13 -NRHM IV dtd. 15th January 2014). The fee is to be paid By DD Payable to “The DIRECTOR , AIIH&PH, Kolkata”.
West Bengal University of Health Sciences==