1) For P.G. Degree Course <—-Please Click Here
2) For P G Diploma Course <—-Please Click Here
Form of Caste Certificate
1)For SC/ST <—-Please Click Here
2)For OBC <—-Please Click Here
The All India PG Medical Counselling covers the following PG Courses of All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata and the students admitted in these courses are eligible for the benefits including stipend & allowances (at present, monthly, 1st year: Rs.74138/-; 2nd year: Rs.76147/- and 3rd year: Rs.78280/-), leave, etc. under the Junior Residency Scheme as per provisions made by the Government of India from time to time.
1. DEG_PREVENTIVE_SOCIAL_MEDICINE [MD (CM)],
2. DEG_EPIDEMIOLOGY [MPH (Epidemiology)],
3. DIP_PUBLIC_HEALTH (DPH),
Last date of submission of tender for catering for students hostel at Bidhannagar Campus and main Campus is extended up to 10.03.17.
To view details please Click here
Public Health Quiz 2016:
As per suggestion regarding celebration of 85th Foundation Day of the institute, it was decided to organize special awareness programme(s) on Public Health issues in different schools belonging to the field practice (service) areas of the institute. Considering the importance of the public health in today’s day to day life, it was decided to organize Public Heath Quiz Competition among school students and to include Secondary & Higher Secondary students for this.
To view the full report, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
In continuation of the Tender Notice of even number issued on 22nd September, 2016, the number of laptops to be purchased please be read as 11 (eleven).
For details, please click here.
Classes for the Diploma in Health Promotion and Education will start from 20th September 2016 for the session 2016-17.
For details Notice Please Click Here
- How empowered are the women? : A cross-sectional study in a slum area of Kolkata by Pal J, Dasgupta A, and Prabhakar R published in Indian journal of maternal and child health apr – dec; 2015,17(2)
- Quantification of Perception Status of Hand Washing Practice Among School Children In A Rural Area of West Bengal by Dhiraj Biswas1 , Sanjay kr Sahoo , Aparajita Dasgupta , PS Preeti , Amitava kumar, and Sudipta Das Published in scholars journal of applied medical sciences (sjams) issn 2320-6691 (online) sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2015; 3(4a):1683-1687
- Does India need Life Skill Education at all? by Kaushik Sarkar , Aparajita Dasgupta, and Mukti Pada Sinha published in Int. J. Preven. Curat. Comm. Med. Vol 1, no 2 (2015):38-40
- Domestic Violence and its Determinants: A cross‐sectional study among nwomen in a slum of Kolkata, West Bengal by Aparajita Dasgupta , PS reeti, Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo³, Dhiraj Biswas,, Amitava Kumar, and Madhureema Das published in Indian journal of community health , vol 27, issue no. Jul – Sep 2015
- Which is More Accurate in Measuring the Blood Pressure? A Digital or an Aneroid Sphygmomanometer by Bhaskar Shahbabu1 , Aparajita Dasgupta , and Kaushik Sarkar , Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo4 published in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 Mar, Vol-10(3): LC11-LC14
- Domestic unintentional injury of 1 to 5-year-old children in a rural area of West Bengal, India: a community-based study by Sitikantha Banerjee, Bobby Paul, Aparajita Dasgupta and Kajari Bandyopadhyay published in Tanzania Journal of Health Research Volume 18, Number 3, July 2016
- Effectiveness of a Training Programme on Knowledge of Breast Cancer among ASHAs in a Rural Block of West Bengal by Dr. Kajari Bandyopadhyay, and Dr. Lina Bandyopadhyay.
Note: This study was awarded with the FIRST PRIZE in ‘Prof. Ranadeb Biswas memorial poster’ section at the 32nd IAPSMCON- WB chapter held on 4th June, 2016
- Domestic Unintentional Injury of 1 to 5 year old Children in a Rural area of West Bengal: A Community based Study by Dr. Sitikantha Banerjee, Dr. Bobby Paul.
Note: This study was awarded with the THIRD PRIZE in ‘Prof. Ranadeb Biswas memorial poster’ section at the 32nd IAPSMCON- WB chapter held on 4th June, 2016
- A Study on Sexual Behaviour and STIs in a high risk population of Kolkta by Dr. Kajari Bandyopadhyay, Prof. Aparajita Dasgupta, Dr. Smarajit Jana, and Dr. Dipendra Narayan Goswami
Note: This study was awarded with THIRD prize among Oral paper presentations in ‘Young Scientists Session’ at 6th International CME of Society of Tropical Medicine and Infectious Diseases of India (STMIDI) held on 5th June, 2016
Workshop on Utilization of DHE/DHPE Trained Manpower
A total of 82 Health Promotors/Educators working at Block/District/ State level in the different states of India participated in the workshop. All the participants actively participated in the workshop.
A symposium on “Breast feeding Promotion- A key to sustainable development “
A symposium on “Breast feeding Promotion- A key to sustainable development “was organized by Food & Nutrition Board (ER) Govt. of India in collaboration with the Dept. of Health Promotion and Education, AIIH & PH on 8th August, 2016 in the Auditorium of Main campus to observe World Breast feeding week. A total of 60 delegates like DPO, CDPO, Faculty members from AII H & PH participated in the symposium.
Mr. Raha, Additonal Director, ICDS, Govt. of WB delivered lecture on “Sustainable development and role of breast feeding”.
Dr. M. Dobe, Director-Professor & Dean, AIIH & PH delivered a lecture on “Current scenario on breastfeeding and reasons thereof”.
Mr. N. N Tiwari, Deputy Technical Advisor, F & N Board (ER) delivered a lecture on “Actions at various levels to enhance breastfeeding & IYCF, IMS Act, Feeding during emergencies.